- 23 Celina Ayom Cres, Jabi 900108, Abuja
- Email: AHNiOperations@ahnigeria.org
- 8:00am – 5:30pm Mon – Thus, 8:00am – 2:00pm Friday
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an indigenous organization with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
ASSISTANT TECHNICAL OFFICER-MNH: will engage with LG PHC departments and MNH/RH Focal Persons, provide direct mentoring and coaching on G-ANC and other MNH services to Health Care Providers (HCP) in selected facilities. S/He will support and ensure the documentation and reporting of services provided using HMIS tools, ensure good documentation of facility-based activities e.g., capacity development, CQI etc., support community structures to mobilize resources to support the provision of MNH services in health facilities, support community structures to mobilize and remove demand-side barriers to effective utilization of ANC and other MNH services.
Minimum Recruitment Standard:
• MB.BS, BSC or similar degrees in Nursing/Midwifery or Community Health Or,
• Nursing/Midwifery, Community Health with at least 10 years’ experience in MNH
• At least 3 years of working experience in MNH-FP field
• Demonstrable skills in provision of quality ANC and other MNH services
• Good counseling, facilitation, coaching and mentoring skills
• Demonstrable skills in documentation using HMIS data capturing and reporting tools
• Good inter-personal relationship and the ability to work with community structures e.g., WDC, CHIPS
• Commitment to continuous learning are essential requirements.
Method of application: Interested and Qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org
Vacancy closes: Friday 29th December 2023
Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview