SENIOR TECHNICAL ADVISOR – PCT: Will provide leadership and technical support to the Technical Director in the areas of PMTCT, clinical care/ART and reproductive health. S/he coordinates services needed to implement high quality care PMTCT, HIV care and treatment and reproductive health/family planning services (RH/FP.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience with at least 5 years progressive experience working in the health or development Field in Nigeria
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in care and treatment for HIV/AIDS especially with ARV program
• Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field is required
• Proven experience in project development, planning and facilitating technical training
• Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Method of application: Interested and qualified Candidates should forward a suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org
Vacancy closes Thursday 3rd June 2021
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview
|Job Category||Fixed Term|