Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• Secondary school leaving certificates, apprentice certificate or any other equivalent certificates with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a similar position.
• Must have a trade test certificate and a valid driving license.
• Must have expert knowledge of driving rules and regulations.
• Experience as a driver mechanic will be an added advantage.
• Experience with large complex organizations preferred.
• Experience with large complex organization preferred
Method of application: Interested and Qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document from the date of publication to : AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org Applicants MUST indicate the position and location applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail.
Applications will be received on a rolling basis. AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
|Job Category||Fixed Term|