Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• BS/BA degree in Economics, Procurement & Supply Chain Management with 3 to 5 years of relevant procurement experience.
• Or MS/MA degree in relevant field with 2-3 years relevant procurement experience.
• Certification in Procurement and Supply Chain Management is required.
• Familiarity with Global Fund procurement rules and regulations is required.
• Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
Method of application: Interested and Qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document from the date of publication to : AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org Applicants MUST indicate the position and location applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail.
Applications will be received on a rolling basis. AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
|Job Category||Fixed Term|