Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• BS/BA degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 4 – 5 years of relevant experience.
• Or MS/MA degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or its recognized equivalent with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience
• Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
• Certified member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management or related body is required.
• Familiarity with donor-funded programs and non-governmental organizations in Nigeria is an advantage.
Method of application: Interested and Qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document from the date of publication to : AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org Applicants MUST indicate the position and location applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail.
Applications will be received on a rolling basis. AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
|Job Category||Fixed Term|