FINANCE & ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER: Will be responsible for the provision of administrative and logistical services to the State Team. S/He will process all Staff and Vendors payments, raise payment requests and payment Vouchers, process Memos, Purchase Orders, Expense Authorizations and Purchase Requests. S/He will also provide administrative/logistics support to program Staff during training, assist with Hotel booking, Car-hire services, Asset maintenance and other related procedures.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 3 – 5 years relevant experience.
• Or MS/MA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 2 – 3 years relevant experience.
• Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience in office management and administration.
• CPA, ACA, ICAN, or any other relevant professional qualification is required.
• Experience in managing financial records of donor-funded organizations, and familiarity with donor and local contractual procedures is an advantage.
Method of application: Interested and qualified Candidates should forward a suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org
Vacancy closes: Tuesday 29th June 2021.
Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview
|Job Category||Fixed Term|