- 23 Celina Ayom Cres, Jabi 900108, Abuja
- Email: AHNiOperations@ahnigeria.org
- 8:00am – 5:30pm Mon – Thus, 8:00am – 2:00pm Friday
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities we serve. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
TECHNICAL ASSISTANT – COMMUNITY ART MANAGEMENT SERVICES: Will provide technical and programmatic support to implement high
quality comprehensive HIV/AIDS programs (ART, PMTCT, TB/HIV, RH/HIV, and HTS) and other services including direct service provision support for community level services based on the ongoing HIV and Tb surge in Akwa Ibom state. Support, scale up and coordinate the community level implementation of integrated HIV and TB surge strategies aimed at maximizing HIV case finding efficiencies based on the 95:95:95 strategies.
S/He will support optimal linkage and enrolment rates for identified HIV positive adult, adolescent and pediatric clients at community level based on the 95:95:95 strategies, support the community level implementation of test and start strategy including same day ART enrolment for identified HIV positive adults, adolescent and pediatric patients based on the 95:95:95 strategies and also support the community level implementation of strategies aimed at optimizing retention in ART care and enhancing virological suppression for adult, adolescent and pediatric patients enrolled in EPIC-supported treatment locations based on the 95:95:95 strategies.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
▪ MBBS with a minimum of 1 year post national youth service experience in clinical care OR Registered Nurse/Midwife/BSc Nursing with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
▪ A sound understanding of HIV/AIDS, TB and TB/HIV technical areas.
▪ Knowledge of Nigerian clinical setting including government and non-government settings
▪ Experience in integrated HIV care delivery
▪ Sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of the social, political and ethical issues surrounding HIV infection.
Method of application: Interested and Qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org
Vacancy closes: Friday 12th September 2022
Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered, and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more details on these openings, kindly visit our website: http://www.ahnigeria.org
AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview
|Job Category||Fixed Term|