Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-profit organization affiliated to Family Health International (FHI) 360, registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria.
Key partnerships include:
1. Nigerian Ministries, departments and agencies of Federal, States and Local Government Areas, particularly in the Health Sector.
2. Private sector corporations
3. Local and international foundations
4. Bilateral agencies operating in Nigeria.
5. Multilateral agencies operating in Nigeria
6. Civil society & faith-based organizations
7. Human Development Organizations
Through mutually dependable partnerships, AHNi makes lasting positive contributions in the lives of individuals everywhere in Nigeria.
“The way to achieve your own success is to be willing to help somebody get it first”