Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• Minimum of BMLS or AMLSCN in Medical Laboratory Science with at least 4 years of working experience in a PCR laboratory
• Or MSc in the applied biosciences with 5-6 years of working experience in a PCR laboratory
• Certification or license to practice medical laboratory science is an advantage
• Knowledge of advanced laboratory procedures, diagnosis and management related to PCR, HIV/AIDS care and treatment is required with some experience in an international development area preferred
• Familiarity with Nigerian public-sector health system and NGOs and CBOs highly desirable
• Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) implementation and accreditation process will be an added advantage.
Method of application: Interested and Qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document from the date of publication to : AHNi-LabJobs@ahnigeria.org Applicants MUST indicate the position and location applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail.
Applications will be received on a rolling basis. AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
|Job Category||Fixed Term|