Technical Officer-CHTB will provide technical support at state level to implement high quality care, treatment and support activities with primary focus on technical areas of comprehensive TB and HIV/AIDS programs including laboratory, pharmacy, logistics, prevention, care, treatment, TB, RMNCH, mitigation, monitoring and evaluation, will also support the STO to provide technical leadership and engage with stakeholders and as approved, represent the organization to stakeholder events. S/he will also perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• MB.BS/MD/PhD or similar degree with 1 to 3 years of progressive relevant experience in managing comprehensive TB and HIV programs in resource constrained settings.
• Or MPH or MS/MA in relevant degree with 3 to 5 years of progressive relevant experience in managing comprehensive TB and HIV programs in resource constrained settings.
• Or BS/BA in pharmacy, microbiology, health sciences, monitoring and evaluation, public health or in relevant degree with 5 to 7 years of progressive relevant experience in managing comprehensive TB and HIV programs in resource constrained settings.
• For each band above, possession of an additional post graduate degree in a related field is an advantage.
• Experience in project development with proven experience in the planning and facilitation of training is required.
• Experience in large and complex donor-funded national health focused project is an added advantage.
• Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Method of application: Please forward suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document from the date of publication as stated below: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org
Vacancy closes Friday November 06, 2020. AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
|Job Category||Fixed Term|