State Team Leader As a member of the strategic team, will consistently provide overall supervision for state surge activities, state implementation team, and ensure compliance with technical, programmatic, contractual and financial requirements. S/He will also coordinate the development of state strategic plan of action and monitor work plan and budget optimization; ensure appropriate levels of technical assistance in program operations; coordinate partner efforts in program implementation; serve as the point of contact of SHARP TO2 with government officials and coordinate and collaborate with all public sector and NGO partners at the state level.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• Master’s Degree in Public Health, Policy and Governance, Health Economics, or other relevant field required with 5-7 years’ experience
• Or Bachelor’s degree in Public Health and Governance, health Economics or other relevant field required with 7-9 years’ experience
• At least 6 years of mid-level experience implementing, and managing or evaluating complex health programmes, with an emphasis on health systems strengthening; health financing; and/or health sector policy and strategies
• Demonstrated technical depth and understanding of the health policy environment and governance in Nigeria or in a country of similar development context; experience in Nigeria, particularly in the Northern regions preferred
• Demonstrated success managing large, complex international donor programmes; previous experience in managing a USAID contract strongly preferred
• Experience building and maintaining partnerships with other development programmes, local organizations, host country governments, and international agencies
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in English required.
Method of application: Please forward suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document from the date of publication as detailed below: AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org
This advert will be closed on Monday 21 September 2020.
|Job Category||Fixed Term|