Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• MB.BS/MPH/PHD or similar degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience with at least 5 years progressive experience working in the health or development field in Nigeria
• Strong history working with KPs (including PWID, MSM, TG, SW, and prisoners) in both a human rights environment and a health/clinical setting required
• Experience in designing and implementing key population focused HIV prevention, care and treatment projects, including ART in Nigeria
• Knowledge of latest community led and outreach approaches and interventions for key populations
• Knowledge of approaches for linking KP to care and treatment, including peer navigation approaches and referral systems
Method of application: Interested and Qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document from the date of publication to : AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org Applicants MUST indicate the position and location applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail.
Applications will be received on a rolling basis. AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
|Job Category||Fixed Term|