Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 5 to 6 years relevant experience with at least 5 years progressive experience working in the health or development field in Nigeria
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in care and treatment for HIV/AIDS especially with ARV program.
• Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field is required.
• Proven experience in project development, planning and facilitating technical training.
• Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Method of application: Interested and Qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document from the date of publication to : AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org Applicants MUST indicate the position and location applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail.
Applications will be received on a rolling basis. AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
|Job Category||Fixed Term|