Senior Technical Advisor-TB/HIV provides leadership and technical support to the State Team Leader in the areas of clinical care/ART, PMTCT and reproductive health. S/he coordinates services needed to implement high quality care PMTCT, HIV care and treatment and reproductive health/family planning services (RH/FP), will equally assist the clinical care/ART to provide technical leadership and technical support related to clinical management of HIV/AIDS, PMTCT, Reproductive Health/Family Planning strategies and approaches
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience with at least 5 years progressive experience working in the health or development field in Nigeria
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in care and treatment for HIV/AIDS especially with ARV program
• Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field is required
• Proven experience in project development, planning and facilitating technical training
• Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Method of application: Please forward suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document from the date of publication as detailed below: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org
This advert will be closed on Wednesday 14 October 2020.
|Job Category||Fixed Term|