Senior Technical Advisor-TB/HIV provides leadership and technical support to the State Team Leader in the areas of clinical care/ART, PMTCT and reproductive health. S/he coordinates services needed to implement high quality care PMTCT, HIV care and treatment and reproductive health/family planning services (RH/FP), will equally assist the clinical care/ART to provide technical leadership and technical support related to clinical management of HIV/AIDS, PMTCT, Reproductive Health/Family Planning strategies and approaches
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience with at least 5 years progressive experience working in the health or development field in Nigeria
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in care and treatment for HIV/AIDS especially with ARV program
• Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field is required
• Proven experience in project development, planning and facilitating technical training
• Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Method of application: Please forward suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document from the date of publication as stated below: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org
Kindly note that prospective individuals blacklisted from implementing the Global Fund grant are not eligible to apply for any of the advertised positions.
Vacancy closes 22 July 2020. AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
|Job Category||Fixed Term|