Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• Master’s degree in laboratory sciences, biological science or related degree with 7 to 9 years relevant experience.
• Or doctorate degree in laboratory sciences, biological science or related degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in laboratory setting of which 3 must be on a HIV laboratory management donor funded program.
• Certification / license to practice as a medical laboratory scientist is required.
• Experience in a clinical laboratory setting and working in a donor funded program is required.
• Proven experience in project development, planning and facilitating technical training.
• Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
• Familiarity with USAID and PEPFAR programs is as advantage.
Method of application: Interested and Qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document from the date of publication to : AHNi-LabJobs@ahnigeria.org Applicants MUST indicate the position and location applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail.
Applications will be received on a rolling basis. AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
|Job Category||Fixed Term|