Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• LLB, BS/BA degree in Law, Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 5 – 7 years relevant experience with donor contract management, cooperative agreements, and Global Fund grant regulations/guidelines.
• LLM/Master’s degree in Law, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 3 – 5 years relevant experience with donor contract, cooperative agreements, and grant regulations.
• Ability to interpret and monitor funding contracts and grants regulations as well as developing implementing procedures is a must.
• Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
• Ability to navigate the financial and programming environment with ease is an advantage.
Method of application: Interested and Qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document from the date of publication to : AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org Applicants MUST indicate the position and location applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail.
Applications will be received on a rolling basis. AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
|Job Category||Fixed Term|