Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• BSc in accounting or finance with 6-7 years relevant experience with international development programs that includes 3-5years of supervisory experience in internal control function.
• MS/MA in accounting or finance or related field with 5-6 years relevant experience with international development programs and includes 3-5 years of supervisory experience in internal control function.
• Experience in accounting and accounting principles enough to prepare complex and detailed financial and budgetary analyses.
• Experience in financial reporting, and financial management systems applications.
• Familiarity with Global Fund or similar donor-funded programs is required.
• CPA. ACA, ICAN, CIMA, CFE or any other relevant professional qualification is required.
• Overseas internal control experience is an advantage.
Method of application: Interested and Qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document from the date of publication to : AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org Applicants MUST indicate the position and location applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail.
Applications will be received on a rolling basis. AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
|Job Category||Fixed Term|