Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 6 – 7 years relevant experience.
• Or MS/MA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 5 – 6 years relevant experience.
• Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience in office management and administration
• Experience monitoring daily cash balances and determine cash requirements needed to cover payments.
• Treasury accountants gather and compile all year-end financial data to audit figures and determine various financial trends
• CPA, ACA, ICAN, CIMA, CFE or any other relevant professional qualification is required
• Experience in managing financial records of donor-funded organizations, and familiarity with donor and local contractual procedures is an advantage
Method of application: Interested and Qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document from the date of publication to : AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org Applicants MUST indicate the position and location applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail.
Applications will be received on a rolling basis. AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
|Job Category||Fixed Term|