Project Driver Under the direction of the Senior Finance & Administrative Officer, the driver shall provide a variety of transportation support to the project, will ensure proper day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle through timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil, check of tires, brakes, car washing, etc
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• Secondary school leaving certificates, apprentice certificate or any other equivalent certificates with a minimum of 1year experience.
• Must have a trade test certificate and a valid driving license.
• Must have expert knowledge of driving rules and regulations.
• Experience as a driver mechanic will be an added advantage.
• Experience with large complex organization preferred
Method of application: Please forward suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document from the date of publication as stated below: AHNi-F&Ajobs@ahnigeria.org
Vacancy closes Friday November 06, 2020. AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
|Job Category||Fixed Term|