Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• Degree in International development, Social work or other related degree.
• Minimum of 1-year post NYSC experience in a similar role in the NGO sector.
• Motivated to work with tight deadlines and ambitious targets,
• Outstanding communication skills (oral and written).
• Able to process large amount of information quickly and take decisions to solve problems capable to work effectively in a team and independently when required.
• Competence using common desktop applications, including MS Word and Excel.
• Possesses positive attitude, self-motivated, independent, can deliver results under stress and timely manner, team worker.
• Knowledge of the development sector in Nigeria.
Method of application: Interested and Qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org
Vacancy closes Monday 28th December 2020. AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview