Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• MB.BS or similar degree with 1 year post national youth service experience.
• Experience working on a PSM cycle, including rational health commodities selection, forecasting/quantification, quality assurance spanning the PSM cycle, warehousing/storage, distribution, and LMIS is an added advantage
• Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable
• Excellent communication skills and ability to maintain diplomatic and productive relations especially with journalists.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, cross cultural and collaborative skills.
Method of application: Interested and Qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org
Vacancy closes Monday 28th December 2020. AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview