Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• BMLS or AMLSCN in Medical Laboratory Science or a similar degree. with at least 1 years of working experience in a PCR laboratory
• Certification or license to practice medical laboratory science is an advantage.
• Familiarity with Nigerian public-sector health system and NGOs and CBOs highly desirable.
• Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) implementation and accreditation process will be an added advantage.
• Excellent ability to communicate and maintain diplomatic and productive relations with the team; resourcefulness, flexibility and ability to work in a changing and challenging environment.
• Possess positive attitude, Self-motivated, independent, can deliver results under stress and timely manner, team worker, confident in dealing with people.
Method of application: Interested and Qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org
Vacancy closes Monday 28th December 2020. AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview