INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGER: The IT Manager will provide leadership support and maintenance to AHNi’s computer and network infrastructure to ensure stable operations. S/He will be responsible for all IT related equipment and software that is part of AHNi’s inventory. S/He will take appropriate steps in solving problems, or where necessary, in identifying suitable vendors capable of solving them. The IT Manager will support the design and implementation of new IT solutions to improve business efficiency and productivity.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
- BS/BA degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or its recognized equivalent with 7–9 years post national youth service relevant experience of which 3 years should have been in a supervisory role.
- Or MS/MA Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or its recognized equivalent, and 5–7 years post national youth service relevant experience of which 3 years should have been in a supervisory role.
- Candidate must possess Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and/or Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certifications.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
- Experience with a multi-site network (at least 3 sites) with a minimum of 200 users is highly desirable
Method of application: Interested and qualified Candidates should forward a suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org
Vacancy closes Friday 18th June 2021
Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview
|Job Category||Fixed Term|