Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Social Science or any related field.
• 1-year experience in similar role.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Highly IT literate, Advanced Excel skills and fully competent in Microsoft Office programs
• Demonstrated experience with automated accounting systems.
• Knowledge of internal control systems and financial audit processes.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to maintain diplomatic and productive relations especially with journalists.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, cross cultural and collaborative
Method of application: Interested and Qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org
Vacancy closes Monday 28th December 2020. AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview