Minimum Recruitment Standards :
• BSc. in Communication, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science or any other related field
• Minimum 1-year progressive experience in similar role.
• Experience in the development of social media content for campaigning purposes and promoting visibility.
• Previous experience in the production of newsletters, website articles, blogs, press releases and other digital content.
• Demonstrated ability and experience in managing multiple communication channels.
• Knowledge and experience of file/ document management (both electronic and hard copies)
• Good computer skills including practiced knowledge and experience in Microsoft Package.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to maintain diplomatic and productive relations especially with journalists.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, cross cultural and collaborative skills.
Method of application: Interested and Qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org
Vacancy closes Monday 28th December 2020. AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview