Basic Function: The Triage Nurse will work under the supervision of the OSS Clinician and PCT lead to provide Clinical Psychology support through the performance of the following duties:
Specific Deliverables are:
- Work within a multidisciplinary team in the OSS center according to the case management, bio-psychosocial approach;
- Conduct screening and assessment of beneficiaries and develop individualized treatment and rehabilitation plans according to their needs;
- Provide psychoeducation to beneficiaries and their families;
- Provide psychological support and counseling services to beneficiaries and their families;
- Provide family support when needed;
- Facilitate group therapy and support group sessions in coordination with the multidisciplinary team;
- Conduct home visits to provide further psycho-social support when needed;
- Organize community, rehabilitation and awareness activities for beneficiaries and their families in coordination with the multidisciplinary team;
- Attend and contribute to the weekly clinical supervision meeting;
- Ensure the complete and updated filing of beneficiary information, including follow-up visits and referrals.
- Assist in performing other tasks as requested.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
- BSc in Nursing
- BA/BSc Psychology(MA degree is preferred).
- At least 6 months experience working within a multidisciplinary team.
- Previous training on case management and/or bio-psychosocial approach is an asset.
- Experience in Psychological First Aid, and other psychosocial support (MHPSS) activities
- Experience in working with people with mental health issues as an added advantage.
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading, writing).
- Working knowledge of Hausa is an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified institutions should send in their Resume to email@example.com
Duration of Consultancy – 30 Working days ( January 2021 – February 28, 2021)
Deadline for submission of application is January 12th, 2021.
Members of Key populations are strongly advised to apply.