Basic Function: He/she is the first point of contact with the KPs or any other person entering the OSS. He/She must be a KP community member.
- Greet all the entrant into the OSS.
- Register clients according to established protocols.
- Assist Clients to complete all necessary forms and documentation.
- Ensure Clients information is accurate.
- inform Clients of medical office procedures and policy.
- In liaison with the record unit maintain and manage client records
- move Clients through appointments as scheduled.
- Answer incoming calls and deal with inquiries.
- Transfer calls as required.
- Schedule Clients appointments
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post
- complete other clerical duties as assigned.
- maintain stock of forms and office supplies.
- ensure reception area is well maintained, neat and clean.
safeguard Clients privacy and confidentiality
BSC/ND/HND administrations/Secretarial studies. 3-5 cognate experience in a similar or related field.
Method of Application– Interested and Qualified institutions should send in their Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration of Consultancy – 30 working days ( January 18th, 2021 – 28th February 2021 )
Deadline for submission of application is January 12th, 2021.
Members of Key populations are strongly advised to apply.