ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR-STRATEGIC INFORMATION: The Associate Director Strategic Information will provide leadership support to the State Operations in all monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities for AHNi. S/he supports the Director M&E in overall management and provision of technical inputs to improve and facilitate the delivery of sound technical assistance in M&E, including to the Government of Nigeria (GON) and United States Government (USG) upon request. S/he collaborates closely with other major Stakeholders in the implementation and improvement of the National M&E effort in Nigeria.
Minimum Recruitment Standard:
- MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 5 to 7 years’ relevant experience with at least 5 years’ progressive experience working in Monitoring and Evaluation in large HIV/AIDS programs at national or international level.
- MS/MA in demography, economics and an MPH or similar degree with 7 to 9 years’ relevant experience in project-level or state/national-level Monitoring and Evaluation in large HIV/AIDS programs at national or international level.
- Sound practical knowledge of statistics and the use of statistical software.
- Proven experience in project development, planning and facilitating technical training.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is required.
- Familiarity with USAID and PEPFAR programs is required.
Method of application: Interested and qualified Candidates should forward a suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org
Vacancy closes Tuesday 6th July 2021
Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview
|Job Category||Fixed Term|