Associate Director-Strategic Information provides leadership support to the State Director in all monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities for AHNi in Cross River state. S/he supports the state Director in overall management and provision of technical inputs to improve and facilitate the delivery of sound technical assistance in M&E, including to the State Government (GON) upon request. S/he collaborates closely with other major stakeholders in the implementation and improvement of the national M&E effort in Cross River state.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience with at least 5 years progressive experience working in Monitoring and Evaluation in large HIV/AIDS programs at national or international level.
• MS/MA in demography, economics and an MPH or similar degree with 7 to 9 years relevant experience in project-level or state/national-level Monitoring and Evaluation in large HIV/AIDS programs at national or international level.
• Sound practical knowledge of statistics and the use of statistical software.
• Proven experience in project development, planning and facilitating technical training.
• Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is required.
• Familiarity with USAID and PEPFAR programs is required.
Method of application: Please forward suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document from the date of publication as stated below: AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org
Vacancy closes 06 July 2020. AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Kindly note that prospective individuals blacklisted from implementing the Global Fund grant are not eligible to apply for any of the advertised positions
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
|Job Category||Fixed Term|