Associate Director-Programs As a member of the State Program Management team of SHARP TO2 Project in assigned state office, S/He will be responsible for program coordination, planning, implementation, sub agreement development, monitoring and reporting of the interventions implemented in the assigned state office. S/He is accountable for judicious use of all resources entrusted with SHARP TO2 and its Partners in the assigned state Office, ensure appropriate SHARP TO2 program monitoring and accurate financial and programmatic reporting to the Prime (FHI360) and the donor (USAID).
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• Master’s Degree in Public Health, Policy and Governance, Health Economics, or other relevant field required with 5-7 years’ experience
• Or Bachelor’s degree in Public Health and Governance, health Economics or other relevant field required with 7-9 years’ experience
• At least 6 years of mid-level experience implementing, and managing or evaluating complex health programmes, with an emphasis on health systems strengthening; health financing; and/or health sector policy and strategies
• Demonstrated technical depth and understanding of the health policy environment and governance in Nigeria or in a country of similar development context; experience in Nigeria, particularly in the Northern regions preferred
• Demonstrated success managing large, complex international donor programmes; previous experience in managing a USAID contract strongly preferred
• Experience building and maintaining partnerships with other development programmes, local organizations, host country governments, and international agencies
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in English required.
Method of application: Please forward suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document from the date of publication as detailed below: AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org
This advert will be closed on Monday 21 September 2020.
|Job Category||Fixed Term|