Associate Director-Program & Operations As a member of the Program Management Team working with the State Director, the Associate Director Programs & Operations will provide leadership, management, coordination, and technical expertise for the improvement of systems for planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting of SIDHAS project activities in Cross River state.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 5-7 years relevant experience with international development programs which includes 5 years of relevant supervisory experience.
• or MS/MA in social science, public health or related field, MPH preferred, and a minimum of 7-9 years relevant experience with international development programs which includes 5 years relevant supervisory experience.
• Or BS/BA in social science, public health or related field, with a minimum of 9-11 years relevant experience with international development programs which includes 5 years of relevant supervisory experience.
• Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems, international donor organizations, NGOs and CBOs is required.
• Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
Method of application: Please forward suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document from the date of publication as stated below: AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org
Vacancy closes 06 July 2020. AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Kindly note that prospective individuals blacklisted from implementing the Global Fund grant are not eligible to apply for any of the advertised positions
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
|Job Category||Fixed Term|