ASSISTANT TECHNICAL OFFICER: The Assistant Technical Officer will work with the Cluster Lead to drive HIV surge implementation of prevention, care and treatment activities within the confines of enhanced site management at the facility and community level within the assigned cluster. S/he will also provide technical assistance visits to all supported facilities across the State providing mentorship/supervision to concerned health workers on TB/HIV/PMTCT/ART/RH activities, thereby building their capacity for quality care delivery in the above-mentioned thematic areas.
Minimum Recruitment Standard:
- MBBS or similar Degree with minimum of 2 years post-NYSC relevant experience in clinical care with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT, TB and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) in resource constrained settings.
- Or BSc. Nursing, Public Health, Pharmacy, or other closely related field with minimum of 3 years post-NYSC relevant experience.
- Or BS / BA in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant Degree with 1 – 3 years relevant experience in Monitoring and Evaluation or data management.
- Proven experience in project development, planning and facilitating technical training
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Method of application: Interested and qualified Candidates should forward a suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org
Vacancy closes Friday 18th June 2021
Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview
|Job Category||Fixed Term|