Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• University degree or recognized equivalent or HND.
• Minimum of 2 years post NYSC relevant experience.
• Familiarity with administrative and secretarial skills is an advantage.
• Familiarity with international NGOs is an advantage.
• Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages.
• Experience with large complex organization preferred.
Method of application: Interested and Qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document from the date of publication to : AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org Applicants MUST indicate the position and location applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail.
Applications will be received on a rolling basis. AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
|Job Category||Fixed Term|