Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent with 3 – 5 years relevant experience.
• Or MS/MA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in accounting related to international development programs.
• Experience monitoring daily cash balances and determine cash requirements needed to cover payments.
• Treasury accountants gather and compile all year-end financial data to audit figures and determine various financial trends
• Familiarity with donor-funded programs and non-governmental organizations in Nigeria is an advantage.
• CPA, ACA, ICAN or recognized equivalent is an advantage.
• Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage
Method of application: Interested and Qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document from the date of publication to : AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org Applicants MUST indicate the position and location applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail.
Applications will be received on a rolling basis. AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
|Job Category||Fixed Term|